• Thin type J needles supplied in a guide tube.
edges enable comfortable, guaranteed painless positioning.
tip can be inserted with even less pressure and therefore especially gently
by light tapping.
• Made of special stainless steel and centered
precisely in the handle, enabling particular insertion
• Handle is very easy to grip due to its ridged
• Handle made of extremely lightweight polypropylene plastic
and measures 2.0 x 20 mm.
• Subjected to 8 stringent quality controls
• Electrolyte-cleaned, sterilized with EO gas and
useable for at least 3 years – guaranteed.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.