BS 8599-1:2019 is the new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the
modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of
infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BS 8599-1:2011 standard.
The contemporary kit range utilises a case design to reflect the modern
workplace. Manufactured from durable polypropylene the case has coloured safety
clips, integrated carry handle, and a secure airtight lid providing protection
from dust and water. A wall mounting hook is also provided so the kit can be
placed on a suitably accessible wall.
Supplied in blue coloured case suitable for catering environments.
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 225 x 275 x 90 mm
- Blue Detectable Plasters - Assorted (60)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandage - Medium - 3.5cm x 3.5cm (3)
- HSE First Aid Dressing - Medium - 12cm x 12cm (4)
- HSE First Aid Dressing - Large - 18cm x 18cm (3)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (3)
- Microporous Tape - 2.5cm x 5m (2)
- Conforming Bandage - 7.5cm x 4m (2)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (3)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (30)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves - Large (Pair) (9)
- Foil Blanket (2)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (1)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing - 10cm x 10cm (2)
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.