BS 8599-1:2019 is the new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the
modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of
infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BS 8599-1:2011 standard.
The deluxe case range offers the very best of quality design and
construction. Precision made from ABS plastic, these cases feature moveable,
shatterproof plastic internal dividers, integral handles and all come complete
with a wall mounting bracket.
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 220mm x 282mm x 120mm.
- Washproof Plasters - Assorted (40)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandage - Medium - 3.5cm x 3.5cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing - Medium - 12cm x 12cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing - Large - 18cm x 18cm (2)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (2)
- Microporous Tape - 2.5cm x 5m (1)
- Conforming Bandage - 7.5cm x 4m (1
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (2)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (20)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves - Large (Pair) (6)
- Foil Blanket (1)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (1)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing - 10cm x 10cm (1)
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.