• Adjustable strap.
• Fits over prescription glasses.
optical class symbols 1 : Continuous work.
• Coating - Resistance to fogging
• Coating - Resistance to surface damage by fine particles
- anti-scratchcoating K.
• Chemical risk - Gas and fine dust (5) -
particles < 5 microns (sealed goggle mandatory).
• Chemical risk - Large
dust particles - 4.
• Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted
spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory).
• Chemical protection
against liquid droplets or splashes. (Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or
face shield mandatory).
• Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme
temperatures - T - immediately after the mechanical strength symbol,
authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
risk- Medium energy impact - B - resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120
• Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2,
2C-1.2) - Protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.