Unlike a mousemat, which can strain the wrist, the Ergorest 350 effectively
prevents unpleasant symptoms and even carpal tunnel syndrome, which can result
in an inability to work. The Ergorest 350 also ensures the correct distribution
of strain on the neck, shoulders and back.
• Fully adjustable armrest.
• Adjustable to suits different users'
ergonomic requirements. This armrest can help relieve repetitive strain
disorders, shoulder fatigue and wrist pains.
• G clamp fitting - Easy to
install by clamping onto the front of a desk.
• Sturdy aluminium arm.
Strong and lightweight construction.
• Leather upholstered pad.
and support for the forearm.
• Suitable for left and right
• Flexible wrist support beside the keyboard for additional wrist
• Fixed height as standard or opt for a long arm for a longer
• Works at desk level for support whilst using a mouse and
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.