Evacusafe Tracked Evacuation Chairs are suitable for a single person
operation and can be used on a wide variety of stairs. Mainly operated on a
straight continuous run, they can also be used (with some training) on a mild
spiral, though this will be best suited for a 2 person operation.
Standard Chair key features and benefits:
- Ideal for stairway evacuation
- Simple setup offers fast deployments and ease of use
- Extremely versatile for optimum manoeuvrability
- Cushioned head rest
- Safety belt (quick release)
- Padded arm rests
- Flat comfortable seat
- Leg support strap
- Foot rest
- Foot operated brake
- Certified training packages available
- A durable, protective cover
- Sturdy hooks on which to hand the chair
- A complete instructional manual
- A comprehensive instructional DVD-ROM
- A highly visible overhead sign
- View technical specifications about this product.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.