PUBLIC " -//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Highly portable and with its modern design, the MicroLab has been developed
for the professional. Employing the acclaimed precision GOLD STANDARD Digital
Volume Transducer (especially suited to measuring very low flow rates in
patients with COPD and Asthma) the instrument has a wide angle, high-resolution
colour touch-screen. All the unit’s features can be easily accessed by simply
touching the chosen function’s corresponding icon. Fast textual data entry using
a stylus or the optional MicroMouse makes its use highly intuitive.
A quiet, fast printer with easy-load paper mechanism is featured. The
printout can be customised and the unit can be linked directly to external
Equipped with many advanced functions, the MicroLab is fully compatible with
the Spirometry PC software package and meets all international standards for
performance and accuracy.
• Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 performance standard
• High definition
• Simple screen icon driven interface using stylus or
• Fast, quiet printer with easy load paper mechanism
Fully customisable printout format
• Unique contextual Help Screens (language
selectable) with dedicated Help Button
• 41 inspiratory and expiratory
• On-screen graphical child incentive device
2000 patient test memory
• Internationally recognised on-screen test quality
assurance prompts (e.g. slow start, abrupt end etc.) ensuring quality test
• Unique ‘today’s testing feature’ creating a list of patients tested
or to be tested
• Numerous predicted values and languages selectable
‘Lung Age’ assessment and result interpretation by ATS, BTS-NICE or Enright
Body Mass Index and Dyspnoea Score
• Bronchodilator and/or Steroid
• Direct connection to external Hewlett Packard printers
Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
Note: This model does not include Spirometry PC software.
Comes with 2 year warranty.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.