Atropine Sulphate Injection is used as:
- a preoperative medication for the reduction of salivary and bronchial
- during cardiopulmonary resuscitation to treat sinus bradycardia or
- treatment of symptomatic sinus bradycardia induced by drugs or toxic
substances such as pilocarpine, organophosphate pesticides, amanita muscaria
- management of bradycardia of acute myocardial infarction.
- prevention of cholinergic effects on the heart (e.g. arrhythmias,
bradycardia) during surgery.
- in combination with neostigmine during reversal of effect of
non-depolarising muscle relaxants.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.