Give you and your staff peace of mind that the vaccines in your refrigerator
are stored at the correct temperature with the easy to use USB temperature data
logger from Lec Medical. The logger records temperatures inside your fridge 24/7
and displays the results in a graph when downloaded onto your computer.
• Works in temperatures from -35°C to +80°C - So it can be used in a large
number of not only medical fridges, but also freezers and incubation units to
monitor the actual internal temperature. Also in cold rooms etc without the need
• Is accurate to 1°C - To give you a precise measurement of
temperature, which can be the difference between safe vaccines and useless
• Can hold up to 16,385 temperature readings - Which gives a memory of
up to 22 years if set at the maximum log rate, and 3.5 months at the
• Logs the surrounding temperature at a user set parameter between 10
seconds to 12 hours - User programmable time period to suit individual
• IP67 moisture resistant when cap is on - So it is fine even if there
is condensation, or a small spillage in the fridge or freezer
lithium battery - So there is no need to throw away the data logger once the
original battery runs out, saving you money
• Supplied with software CD,
compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 - To cover the wide variety of
operating systems being used in the medical industry today, ensuring it can be
used by the maximum number of customers
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.