• Can help limit the trauma caused to a body during exercise, such as
back problems, joint pain, tendonitis, fatigue fractures and knee
• Help prevent re-occurrence of old injuries and offer
• Unique visco-elastic material
mimics characteristics of human flesh, and at moment of impact changes
shape to disperse shockwaves sideways.
• Ideal for activities where the whole foot is subject to
• Suitable for all sport footwear.
• As an
addition to or replacement of the original insole.
• Trim to fit
• Abrasion-resistant top sheet.
• Available for shoe
sizes UK 3-12.5 and EURO 35-48.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.