Protect against organic vapours, inorganic vapours and acid gases.
• Low breathing resistance.
• Well balanced when fitted
to a mask.
• Provides excellent field of vision.
• Unique trapezoidal
• Bayonet fitting system ensures precise and secure locking.
Approved to: EN 14387.
• CE marked.
• Specially designed and shaped
to "swept-back" position to enable excellent field of vision and
• For use with all 6000, 7000 and 7500 Series half masks and full
• Can be used in combination with the 3M™ 5000 Particulate
Filters toprovide combined particulate and vapour protection.
• Maximum use
concentration when used with half masks: 10xWEL* or 1000ppm whichever is lower
for Class 1 filters.
• Maximum use concentration when used with full face
masks: 20xWEL* or 1000ppm whichever is lower for Class 1
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.