The Cederroth Eye Wash Station has been designed to allow you to help out as
quickly as possible. The station has space for two bottles which open
automatically when you twist them out of their holders.
• A transparent door with rubber edges protects the products against dust and
dirt, which means that you can install it in the toughest of environments
The Eye Wash Station contains an extra space for your own accessories, e.g.
Bloodstoppers, protective glasses or gloves
• Cederroth Eye Wash works to
neutralise the eye’s pH value, i.e. it has a neutralising effect on any alkali
or acid splashes, giving a quicker result than a normal sodium chloride
• The station comes with a Salvequick Plaster Dispenser. In the new
dispenser, you simply pull the plasters downwards, which avoids getting any dirt
or blood on any other areas
• The plaster refills are locked in the dispenser
to make sure they do not disappear. It is easy to remove the empty refills using
a special key
• Salvequick Plaster Dispenser
• Salvequick Fabric Plasters (40)
Salvequick Plastic Plasters (45)
• Eye Wash Instructions
Dimensions (HxWxD): 56cm x 29cm x 12cm
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.