• Offering protection to both rescuer and victim when used by CPR trained
• Ideal for carrying every day, for inclusion with corporate CPR
training courses, and in first aid kits.
• Helps overcome hesitation to start
• Helps prevent direct contact with victim's mouth, nose and
• Plastic sheet and 3M™ Filtrete™ hydrophobic filter helps prevent
possible contact with victim's saliva or blood.
• Bi-directional filter, and
imprinted graphic directions for use.
• Fits into wallets, pockets, small
handbags and first aid kits.
• Available in a small soft pouch with key
chain, or in a convenient wallet-size package.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.