• Hardwearing PVC backed 1000 Denier Cordura.
• Semi rigid padded
• Supplied with eight colour coded removable pouches
secured with velcro strips.
• Gusseted front pocket, 28 x 37cm, big enough to
hold an AED Defib or other equipment for instant access.
• Exterior torch,
pen and glove pockets.
• Moulded non-slip rubber handles.
• Padded and
reinforced shoulder straps with quick release buckles.
• Rubber gripped
• D rings to allow further equipment to be clipped onto the bag.
Mounting point for an optional removable equipment board.
reflective tape and 3M piping.
• Zip toggles have large diameter loops to
accommodate a padlock.
• The bag is double stitched throughout and the anchor
points have box stitching for strength.
• Supplied unkitted.
(Main Body) 49 x 40 x 14cm.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.