By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Define health, Mental Health, Suicide, Substance misuse, Anxiety Disorder,
Psychosis, Personality Disorder
- List the main legislation which impacts provision of Mental Health First
Aid in the workplace
- Recall some of the main statistics regarding the effect of Mental Health
issues on UK business
- State the purpose, principles and practice of Mental Health First Aid in
- Identify at risk individuals/those in crisis who may benefit from contact
with a Mental Health First Aid trained individual
- Communicate effectively with those in crisis
- Design and implement a basic plan of action for individuals at risk/in
NB: Our training administrator will contact you with available
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.