The Amplivox 170 is a low cost screening audiometer offering both automatic
and manual audiometry.
The Amplivox 170 is ideal for occupational or workplace
health and primary care audiometric requirements. Upon test completion, results
can be printed with the optional printer, saved in memory for future use,
recorded manually or transferred to a PC installed with Amplivox audibase
software for electronic storage and statistical analysis of audiogram
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 170, weighs just
700g and is totally portable. It is ideal for both desktop and mobile needs.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is
clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed
on the integral display. The Amplivox 170 is designed and manufactured to
conform with the relevant international audiometric and safety standards.
• Flexible and reliable audiometer offering both automatic and manual
• Hearing level print-outs with specified printer
• Compact and
easy to use
• Talk forward function
• Data analysis with optional audibase
• Reduced test time with unique threshold retention feature
-10 to 100 dBHL intensity range
• Silent operation tone present
• Totally portable - weighs just 720g
• User defined test
• Supplied with mains adapter, carrying case and patient
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.