Our oxygen administration course explores situations where it may be
necessary to provide oxygen to casualties and how first aiders can assess a
situation correctly; learning the therapeutic and technical aspects relating to
Candidates will benefit from practical, hands-on training so as best to
prepare them for real life situations.
As part of the oxygen administration syllabus trainees will:
- Assess casualty and suitability of oxygen
- Learn technical aspects of administration
- Monitor and adjust treatment accordingly
- Check and maintain equipment
- Communicate casualty status to emergency services
- Understand the accident recording process
Max: 12 persons per session
NB: Our training administrator will contact you with available
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.