Perfect for use underground, in confined spaces and high buildings.
The approved design of worldwide authorities, including NATO, this compact
and versatile stretcher can be used for both horizontal and vertical lifting –
making it ideal for search and rescue operations involving building collapse,
industrial incidents or confined spaces.
• Centre unlocks and bends for use in awkward spaces
• Quick and easy to
use, with straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs
• A three
point, non-slip forehead strap holds the head in place, with a figure of eight
strap to support the feet
• Four integral side handles clip out of the way
when not in use
• Impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum
products and resistant to rot and corrosion
• Detachable wipe-clean flaps to
enhance infection control
Optional features and accessories:
• Attachable four-point lifting sling with lightweight karabiners, enabling
easier horizontal lifting - 227kg maximum load
• A vest-style shoulder
harness attaches onto the handles to help distribute the weight of the stretcher
• Foul weather sheet protects the casualty in adverse weather
Length (folded in valice): 940mm
Width (folded in valice): 270mm
(folded in valice): 150mm
Length (deployed): 1840mm
Weight (with accessories): 16kg
Weight (without accessories):
Load Limit: 136kg
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.