• Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force
to stabilize pelvic fractures.
• Buckle maintains correct force and cannot be
• Standard size fits 98% of population.
• Click provides
clear feedback to confirm correct application.
• Pulling gradually and
symmetrically increases sling tension and reduces the pelvis.
• Low friction
posterior slider facilitates transfers.
• Front of Sling is narrow and
tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology,
external fixation and abdominal surgery.
• Fabric does not stretch and cleans
for reuse with standard detergents or antimicrobial solutions.
(allowing for X-rays without removal).
• Ease of application: just insert
belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure.
• Velcro on strap and sling for
quick and easy fastening.
• Reusable, not a onetime use device.
sling is tested for quality.
Signup to K2
Register today for a Kays Medical trade account and begin using K2 to place orders securely and conveniently for immediate delivery.
Click here to signup or if already registered click here to login.